St Andrew’s College
Attendance and Payment Policy for Events
Kindly take note of our policy regarding payment, reservations and attendance of all St Andrew’s College, Diocesan School for Girls, St Andrew’s Preparatory School, Old Andrean, DSG Old Girl and Old Preppie events.
- Space is always limited. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Please make sure that you confirm your attendance using the RSVP link in the email sent directly to you. Do not RSVP to an event in an email forwarded to you. If you did not receive a direct emailed invitation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment confirms your booking. Only persons who confirmed their attendance and paid the prescribed cost by the RSVP date before the event will be allowed to attend. Exceptions will only be allowed in instances where a person does not have access to electronic bank transfer facilities. Please arrange this beforehand with the event organiser (contact details are provided on each invitation).
- Payment arrangements and bank details will be provided to those who confirm their attendance. The preferred method of payment is online credit/debit card transactions, but direct deposit payments are permitted.
- Cancellations will be accepted and refunded up to seven working days prior to the date of the event. Cancellations in less than seven days prior to the event will forfeit the attendance fee. For employees and affiliates of St Andrew’s College, the Diocesan School for Girls, or St Andrew’s Preparatory School, any cancellation made less than four days prior to the event or failure to attend will incur a deduction equivalent to the value of the event ticket from their salary.
Thank you for your cooperation